I was able to review an awesome family book titled , "Faith Forward Family Devotional", by Ruth & Patrick Schwenk. If you want to help raise your children to be full of faith and Christians, then this is the best book to read together with them.
Nothing seems to work more than a family worshipping together. Children often always grow up the way they were raised. So, studying together about God is the best thing for your children.
Ruth & Patrick Schwenk have written 100 devotions for children and families to do together. Each devotion includes:
- A Bible passage—from Genesis to Revelation
- Teaching applicable for kids of any age
- A key idea to learn and remember about God
- Questions designed to spark family discussion
- Guided prayer for the entire family
I truly love this book and I feel will the same. All the readings are written for you, all you need to do is read them together and discuss each devotion. You will see and feel the love your family needs to know about faith.
To win a copy please enter the giveaway below:
* Thanks to FrontGate Media for allowing me to work for them.
*The opinions of this book are 100 % my own.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*I received this product free of charge in an exchange for a honest, written review.