Orglamix Organic Mineral Makeup
Review & Giveaway Closed!!!
According to a recent survey: 98% of women who tried Orglamix said they’d recommend it to friends. The other 2% never like anything anyway. Try Orglamix risk-free. I guarantee you will l-o-v-e Orglamix; or your money back.
The next-generation of mineral makeup: zero synthetic ingredients.
Orglamix products are proudly formulated without: nano particles, bismuth oxychloride, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals or parabens. PETA approved. Orglamix is committed to keeping mineral makeup healthy and strictly au natural. All of their products contain the minimum of ingredients (natural ones at that) but still promise truly great products that really perform. The result is a professional quality, synthetic free cosmetic collection with perfectly pigmented products for eyes, lips and face that are also gentle and pure enough for all skin types. They have built up a cult following as mineral makeup specialist and thanks to your loyal customer base they are now expanding and developing new products. Orglamix promise to you is no nasties, no parabens, no synthetic dyes and definitely no nano-particles and of course – fabulous healthy products! Orglamix Pure Mineral Makeup will make you feel good both inside and out.
New update for Orglamix website--Go here for more info http://www.hautebeautyblog.com
Their mission is to provide affordable, excellent-quality natural cosmetics to eco-conscious women.
They strive to create 100% pure, simple and effective products that are reasonably priced and suitable for everyday use.
» Natural beauty shouldn't cost a fortune
» That six deep breaths a day can improve your life
» We are all beautiful inside and out
» That you already make a difference in the world
» Speak your mind from your heart
» A good laugh should be an essential ingredient to your day
Cheri at Orglamix has a wonderful shop on Etsy where she also not only sells foundation, eyeshadow, blush, but a Best Seller - 7 Piece Natural Wood Brush Roll Kitblush as well.
Set includes:★ Powder Brush: The perfect partner for powders. Great for blending and highlighting. 4.5 inch.
★ Eye Shader Brush: Essential for sweeping eye shadow over entire eye surface, lash line to brow. Also ideal for blending colour to complete an eye look. 4.5 inch.
★ Angled Brush: Fill in brows in a cinch, eyeliner. 4 inch.
★ Flat Straight Brush: Apply cream eyeliners, concealers, or smudge pencils perfectly. 4.25 inch.
★ Detail Liner Brush: For a perfectly precise, clear line everytime. 4.25 inch.
★ Flocked Tip Applicator: Dab on color quickly. 4.75 inch.
★ Lash Comb & Brow Groomer: Define lashes and brows with ease. 4.75 inch.
Set sells for $14.99
Cheri at Orglamix was so gracious to allow me to review 3 of her awesome products! One of these was
Silk -Eye color. I absolutely LOVE this color of eye shadow! It is so pretty! I also love the feel of the eye shadow so creamy and soft.
The last product Cheri and Orglamix let me review was Pure Organic Mineral Foundation in Sapele. This foundation looks so great on and the coverage is wonderful. I will never have to wear a liquid foundation again!
If you want to look really sensational while out on the town , I would really recommend Pure Organic Mineral Sparkle in Diamond. This brilliant formula creates a wave of translucence that glimmers and sparkles across your face for a brilliant, out-of-this-world, sequin-like reflection. When worn alone or applied over foundation, the ultra-fine, light-as-air formula virtually fuses with your skin for sheer, mega-watt radiance. This sells for $4.99
One Lucky Reader will win (3) Products from Orglamix:
Mandatory Entry: Visit the Orglamix Shop on Etsy and come back and leave me a comment telling me your favorite color of eyeshadow.
Extra Entries: (all count as 1 unless noted)
* Add Orglamix as a favorite on Etsy.
* Follow my blog through GFC.
* Follow Orglamix on Twitter.
* Follow me on Twitter.
* Tell me another fav item from Orglamix.
* "Heart" your fav item from Orglamix on Etsy.
* Grab my button. +5
I would like to thank Cheri at Orglamix for the awesome products she provided me with for this review.
All entries must include e-mail address so I can contact the winner.
Winner has 48 hrs. to notify me by e-mail or you will forfeit your prize.
I was not compensated in any other way other than receiving the 3 products.
The giveaway is applicable worldwide, international shipping included.
This review is my own opinion.
Giveaway ends Sept. 21, 2010
Winners are chosen by Random.Org