Feb 20, 2011

Scotts Liquid Gold Clean Screen review


Do you have trouble keeping fingerprints off all your electronic products?  I sure do because I have a 2 year old grandson who is constantly touching my television and my computer.  My older grandson has a DSI that he hardly ever puts down and there are fingerprints and smudges all over it.  Scotts Liquid Gold has developed a cleaner that really cleans these items perfectly.  When I was asked to review this cleaner I was very excited.  I have always used Scotts Liquid Gold furniture polish so I knew I would be trying a product that comes from a company that I have placed trust in for years.

This Clean Screen is amazing.  I couldn't believe the clear image that was on my television.  I will say that when you use the spray be sure that you cover the entire area of the screen.  Scotts also includes a cleaning cloth to clean with.  Just rub the area with the cloth and watch the smudges disappear.  The television has a deeper, cleaner image by using this cleaner than the usual glass cleaner I used before. 

Scott's Liquid Gold Clean Screen products end the confusion about how to safely clean valuable electronic screens.



Regular Clean Screen is formulated with a Reverse Osmosis (RO) solution, state-of-the-art water treatment technology that removes molecules of mineral deposits and impurities smaller than the water molecules themselves. Scott's Liquid Gold Clean Screen leaves nothing behind but a crystal clear clean. The unique, synthetic suede microfiber cloth, used to apply Clean Screen, is soft, lint-free, highly absorbent and quick drying. It cleans without scratching delicate surfaces. Great for the environment, the cloth is washable and reusable.


Scott's Liquid Gold Little Clean Screen wipes are for use on personal electronics, eyeglasses, cameras and more. They safely and effectively clean delicate surfaces, remove fingerprints, make-up, dirt, dust, oily residues and ink.  Little Clean Screen wipes will not scratch, streak or leave a residue and are convenient, portable and biodegradable.
I was amazed by the in dept cleaning these wipes and the spray really did.  I would recommend you buying Scotts Liquid Gold Cleaning Wipes for all your electronic cleaning needs.

Scotts Liquid Gold Clean Screen is now being shipped to Canada.

I was not compensated for holding this review except for the cleaning product I received for reviewing.
The opinions of this product are strictly my own.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...