Jun 1, 2011

Verizon FiOS


If you have ever wanted the best, and I do mean best because Verizon FiOS was voted so by 2011 American Customer Satisfaction Index, Internet,TV, and phone service, then you need to get Verizon FiOS.
This unbelievable low price service brings over 130 HD channels and more than 24,000 high demand movies to your T.V, computer, or phone in a flash.  It's higher quality TV, brought to you by the nation's largest 100% fiber-optic network.  So no more losing the tv signal every time a cloud appears or too many people are viewing the same show as you are.  This is totally the best TV connection ever!  I have cable and do not receive near as many TV channels as Verizon FiOs offers nor am I able to get the movies on my computer or phone because cable doesn't offer this great deal!  Are you going to be away from home and going to miss your favorite TV show?  No worry with Verizon FiOs because you can  record two shows at once, then watch them on any TV with the right set top box with your Home Media DVR.  And you can store up to 100 hours of recorded content, so you'll never run out of stuff to watch.


Verizon FiOs internet is super speedy.  No more waiting forever while a song downloads or hours before you can look at the new grand baby pic your daughter just sent you.  With Verizon FiOS you will be enjoying all your emails and pictures in a flash.  Fiber optic speed is outstanding and lets you connect from wherever your computer and you are, be it at a hotel or an airport waiting room.  Verizon High Speed Internet comes with free email, Wi-Fi access (with qualifying plans), 24/7 support, plus a free personal Web space to build your own blog, business site or Web page.  Truly, this is a wonderful Internet system for the super low price of $24.99 per month.
 
Verizon FiOS also offers you the best cell phone service.  No more crackling sounds and "can you hear me now" conversations while you talk.  With all the tornado's and stormy weather we have been having in our part of the country lately I know with Verizon's FiOs I can get through for help in I need it.
With more than 20 advanced features like the Locate Me & Simultaneous Ring why look elsewhere for phone service? 
 
I have been using Verizon's cell phone service for years and have always been completely satisfied.  But with all this new combined grouping for my computer, TV, and cell for such a low price as $84.99 a month for one year, I am definitely going to be switching.  After all it makes more sense to do so.  Right now cable alone is costing me $55.00 a month with no DVR and no way to record even one of my shows.  My cell phone bill has been running around $60 a month and my Internet is $49.  This total is nearly double to what Verizon FiOs is offering and FiOs has many,many more extras!
 
I believe you really need to call Verizon FiOS to check out this wonderful service and great money saver.  After all you can probably use the extra money you save with Verizon FiOS to be able to buy other necessities--such as gasoline :).
 
“I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Verizon FiOS blogging program for a gift card. For more information on how you can participate click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...