Aug 17, 2011

Getting Married

Getting married is something I’ve always wanted to do but when it came time I got really nervous. I had always lived at home with my parents and I wasn’t sure if I was ready to leave them but I’d spent months looking at my http://www.satellitestarinternet.com/ and planning out everything from the napkins to the flowers. I couldn’t wait for the big day but I was really scared that I was going to faint in front of all those people but lucky for me it went just fine – perfect, actually! My husband is wonderful and he was really patient when I was kind of freaking out but I’m really glad that we made it through with no major hurdles. I can’t imagine what life would be like without him and I don’t even remember what it was like not to be his wife! I hope I’m a good one and though I miss my parents I feel like I’m really adjusting to my new life well. I guess it’s all part of growing up!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mimi. I'm coming from my blog http://the-edge-of-the-sky.blogspot.com. Thank you so much for the follow, and just wanted to let you know that I'm following back, and I really have enjoyed your blog! I look forward to further posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post your comments here...