Oct 9, 2011

Miracle Skin Transformer review

review

Crier PR sent me this wonderful body moisturizer to review.  But, this is not just another moisturizer it is a beauty enhancer.  This Body SPF 20 is for use all year round.  Miracle Skin Transformer is a double-duty natural skincare that offers a new high-performance tinted treatment that transforms the appearance of arms, legs, and body.  You can use this moisturizer all year round.
This skin transformer has a UVA/UVB SPF20 that protects your skin from the sun's rays. It also contains an anti-inflammatory that calms the skin, an antioxidant that prevents signs of aging and corrects damage, it hydrates the skin, and it tightens and tones the skin.
Miracle Skin Transformer SPF20’s first-ever naturally derived silicone formulation is designed to improve skin texture, minimize fine lines and pores and reduce pigmentation spots over time.

Lance H. Brown M.D. Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology highly recommends the Miracle Skin Transformer. He states that MST’s ingredients offer a natural alternative to the multitude of products available in today’s market. The real beauty of MST is that it offers all of this in one product. This makes it easier to use and enhances compliance.



MST has seven  ultra sheer shades that work for virtually every skintone and every skintype. It can be used anytime and anywhere to retouch. 

The colorless version is ideal for men, or those that simply want a powerful daily body moisturizer all year round with SPF.

I tried this moisturizer for nearly 2 weeks and I can already tell a difference in the softness and tightness of my skin.  I am using the Clear enhancer and it goes on smooth and seems to be diminishing those fine lines around my eyes.  I would definitely recommend this skin moisturizer.  I just turned 50 this year and my skin is really in need of a great skin "fixer" and I would have to say the Miracle Skin Transformer has to be the best I have ever used.
Visit the
MST website for more info about where to buy it and the price.

*Thanks to Crier Beauty for allowing me to review for them.
*I was not monetarily compensated for doing this review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...