Jun 15, 2012

EdenFantasys 52 weeks of romance 2nd edition review

review

My husband and I just celebrated our 34 year anniversary.  I wish I had seen this wonderful "game" that EdenFantasys has, 52 weeks of romance - 2nd edition, before we celebrated our anniversary. It would of made a great gift for this occasion. Since I missed that celebration I decided to get it for my husband for Fathers Day.  I thought it would be a change from the usual shirt or tie gift.  This gift would be a wonderful surprise for any reason. 


52 weeks of romance is the coolest adult game.  You get 53 2" by 3" cards total, inside of a black silk draw string pouch that comes inside a cute box. The cards are one rule card: 26 his cards, and 26 her cards. The rule card is black with white font on it: one side is English and the opposite side is French. The her cards are pink with white font on one side saying "For Her to read" and "A lire Pour Elle", but the opposite side has the silver latex paint. Once the paint is removed it has black font in English and French revealing your tasks. The him cards are black on ones side with white font saying "For him to read" and "A Lire Pour lui", but the opposite side has the silver latex paint. Once this is removed, the revealed task in English and French is in 
black font.
The cards tell you something to do with your lover.  For instance, her card may tell you to remember your first date.  You can then use your imagination and go where you first went out.  If that restaurant is still there then go to dinner and order what you did the on first date.  Record a CD of the songs that were playing then and play this in the car.  Tease him again with only going as far as you did that night.  Whatever you remember from that night and you can re-enact ---do it.  

The 52 weeks of romance-2nd edition would make a great bridal/bachelor shower gift, anniversary or wedding gift, birthday present or a "just because I love you" gift.
This boxed game and other adult toys are sold discreetly on the EdenFantasys website.  This game costs $12.99  The cards should last quite a long time and can easily be stored in the enclosed pouch.  This game can be played over again using different ideas.
I can't wait for my husband to open this on Father's Day and I am very excited to see what fun we will have for the next 52 weeks!
EdenFantasys is a convenient online webstore that offers toys and games for adults, sexy lingerie and other adult products.

*Thanks to EdenFantasys for allowing me to review for them.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...