Jun 25, 2012

Glassy by Natural House review


Glassy is another great product from Natural House.  This revolutionary cleaner is profesional strength and powers right through glass, dirt and grime.  Never leaving a streak.  The probiotics in Glassy continue to kill germs after you are done cleaning.


Safe to use on multiple surfaces including high-gloss surfaces, terrazzo, marble, slate, vinyl, tile, and finished hardwood surfaces.  Glassy contains no VOC’s or other harmful chemicals and it keeps dangerous pathogens off any surface.  This eco-friendly, non-toxic, biodegradable cleaner keeps on killing germs all day long.  Use Glassy once a day to keep your glass surfaces germ free and clean.
I love every product that I have reviewed from Natural House.  All these natural household cleaning products from Natural House can be purchased on the Natural House website and on Amazon.com
and it sells for the very low cost of $3.99!
Glassy is also a member of Twitter and Facebook - check out these great sites!
Glassy is a wonderful product that works very well.  I would recommend Glassy and all the Natural House products to everyone.  Try it - I know you will not be dissapointed!
*Thanks to Natural House for allowing me to review for them.
*Visit Glassy's Facebook and check out all the new updates!
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I received Glassy as a review product only.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...