Sep 27, 2012

Dreft Laundry Detergent - My Favorite Baby Gear!




Dreft Laundry Detergent - My Favorite Baby Gear!

Here you see our gorgeous Braxton in his favorite Monkey suit and personalized beanie. Dreft helped keep both these items clean and smelling great! Dreft is a wonderful must-have for all new mommies and every household with children. It can be used all through your children's lives which will be full of dirty laundry. I still use it with my 10 year old today and he loves his blankets and sheets washed in Dreft.


Dreft has a very original scent.  The smell is soft and sweet, just like a baby.  I can smell  Dreft on my children's clothes after they have been hanging in the closet for days.  Plus, you don't have to worry about milk and food stains staying on your baby's clothes.  Just wash them in Dreft and they will look as good as new.

Dreft is definitely my favorite part of baby gear.  It is a must for all moms and dads.  Dreft is a wonderful product!  My family and I have been using Dreft for all our babies laundry for years. Dreft gives you soft and baby fresh smelling clothes!
Check out MyBlogFrog post online today.

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Dreft. As a part of this program I received the product, the opinions and text are all mine.