Sep 26, 2012

Fraas Fall Infinity Scarves review

review

Can you believe it is nearly time for that good, cold wintry weather to be here?  I love Fall, Winter and snow.  Here in East Texas we don't always get a lot of snow but we do get very frigid temperatures.  
The wonderful folks at Fraas were kind enough to allow me to review one of their beautiful scarves.  It will definitely be a part of my wardrobe for these soon to be cold days.  What a great product for me to tell all my readers about.

Fraas is a company that has been around for over 130 years.  A family business that is the market leader in the manufacture of textile accessories, which are appreciated for their premium quality by the most exclusive brands worldwide. 
I was lucky enough to review the blue/turquoise scarf from Fraas' Fall Infinity Collection.  This beautiful scarf will go with all my jeans and sweaters plus it will look gorgeous with some of my dresses and skirts.  The scarf is long enough to double, and even triple, around my neck on those cold, windy days.  I love the feel of this scarf, it is so soft.  The Fall Infinity Scarf is comprised of acrylic, nylon and a bit of wool. It is extremely lightweight which makes it a great item for transitioning from season to season. It is also ideal for travel and almost any location and climate. It loops easily and requires no tying which is one of the genius things about an infinity scarf. 
The Fall Infinity Collection has 3 more gorgeous colored scarves to choose from also.  I would love to own all 4!
With Christmas soon to be here, wouldn't you love to give that special someone on your list one of these Fraas Scarves?  I know my daughters would love to receive one.
Check out the complete line of Fraas scarves and more on their website.  They have plenty to choose from for men and women.
I absolutely love my new Fraas Scarf and I believe you would also.

*Thanks to Lipton Publicity and Fraas for allowing me to review this product.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...