Oct 22, 2012

Dog Trots Globe review

Dog Trots Globe
review


I recently read a book titled, "Dog Trots Globe".  This book is about a dog, Chula, which means "pretty" in Spanish, and her owners. Chula and her owners are taking a trip to France and this book is written through the eyes of Chula. 
Chula tells of the long trip to France where she has to stay in a pet carrier for quite a while.  Once they arrive in France they stay in a beautiful home in Saint-Remy-de-Provence.  Chula loves to run and play in this beautiful yard.



While in France, Chula visits Bistro's and Markets and all sorts of yummy places.  Chula was able to taste great foods at many of these places.  
They all visited the Eiffel Tower, the Statues  of Paris, Pont Alexandre and more.  The fields of lavender were gorgeous and Chula loved to run and play there.

This book is very interesting.  Not only does it show pictures and talk about the sites in France, it also lets you know how to carry you pet to other countries.
I do have one problem with this book, in the first chapter it uses 2 curse words.  These words are suppose to be coming from Chula.  The book is so full of beautiful pictures and interesting facts, but it let me down with the bad words.
I intended to donate it to my children's school library but I can't because of those 2 words.
I really hope the next book is written without any words bad words.
But, I will say this, the book was delightful to read and Chula is beautiful.
This book is written by: Sheron Long with Robert Long, who captured the fun and beauty in  the photos.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
*Thanks to Sheron Long and Tomoson for allowing me to review this book.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*The opinions of this book are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...