Oct 22, 2012

Grandoe Homespun Gloves review

review

 It's just about that time of year to pull out the coats, hats and gloves.  Gloves are a really important part of the winter wardrobe because your hands get cold while doing most anything from driving to checking the mail.   Grandoe is well-respected and a leading producer of high quality products, one of those being gloves.
I was allowed to review the Fall 2012 Grandoe Homespun Collection.  These gloves are simple and cute, made with knit materials in fun patterns and colors.

Your hands will stay very soft with the Aloe infused lining.  The flaux suede palms give extra grip and is waterproof.
There are 4 different patterns: Moose Tracks, Snowflakes, Rainbow and Lavender.  They also come in sizes S--XL.  
The whipstich detail gives the glove a more homemade appearance.  These gloves sell for $35.
I love these gloves. They are very, very soft.  I love the fact that these gloves are longer than most of the other gloves I have worn.  These gloves come up past the wrist about 2 inches.
Grandoe gloves are stylish enough to wear with your dressy clothes or just your simple jeans and t-shirts.
I can't wait until winter gets here in East Texas because I am looking forward to wearing these beautiful gloves by Grandoe.

*Thanks to Grandoe and Lipton Publicity for allowing me to review for them.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...