Mar 25, 2013

FRAAS Scarves review

FRAAS  Scarves
review


FRAAS Scarves are ready for you again this Spring and Summer with their beautiful array of scarves for men and women.  With scarves fast becoming a major accessory to all wardrobes, FRAAS brings you 3 new exciting selections to choose from in 2013:
1) Mystical Coast - gently detailed prints and deluxe colors.
2) East Meets West - modern meets traditional.
3) Jungle Fever - plants and creatures of the jungle 
I was allowed to review one of these gorgeous scarves and it is perfect for me.  I love the pinks, turquoise and coral colors.  It is very lightweight and soft which will work great for this time of year.



This scarf is named, Mystical Waters.  It can be worn as a wrap or scarf for either day or evening wear.  This FRAAS scarf retails for $48
FRAAS' easy, breezy scarves are great for gift giving or for purchasing for yourself.  What a great gift they would make for Mothers Day.
You can purchase this scarf or one of the other beautiful scarves from the FRAAS collection at specialty stores throughout the country or directly from the company.  You can visit either one of these websites to find the scarf you are looking for - fraas.com and amazon.com
I love this scarf and can't wait to wear it for all my friends to see.  It is beautifully designed and wonderfully made.  I highly recommend you checking out all the scarves FRAAS has, you won't be disappointed.

*Thank you to Lipton Publicity and FRAAS for allowing me to review for them.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...