Mar 27, 2013

Jan Marini Regeneration Skin Booster review

review

Jan Marini, a leading skin care provider, developed a new product, Regeneration Skin Booster, to help reduce the fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration of skin tone.
In a 12 week study by Dr.Wiess, this skin booster improved the appearance of 8 measured categories of aging skin: wrinkles, texture, pore size, elasticity, skin color, erythema, hydration and overall skin quality.
Jan Marini's patented formulation is their only advanced single - product on the market to deliver rapid and significant results. 

I was allowed to review this wonderful skin booster and I must say it is awesome.  After using it for 1 week I could see a huge difference in the look and feel of my skin.  I am beginning to have a large amount of laugh lines around my mouth and quiet a few wrinkles on my forehead so I began using Jan Marini's Skin Regeneration on both of these areas and I can already see the lines becoming smaller.  It also did not cause redness which I have had happen in the past with some skin care products.  It really works great!
If you would like to purchase this product you can get it from the direct Jan Marini website, through your Physicians office and at Spa locations throughout the US.  This skin booster sells for around $190 a bottle, a little pricey but very well worth every cent.

*Thanks to Jan Marini for allowing me to review their product.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...