Apr 13, 2013

Pur Minerals review

review


I never knew I could improve my skin by the cosmetics I wore until I tried Pur Minerals. Pur Minerals has developed makeup that can actually give your skin a healthier, smoother, and softer look.
I was allowed to try 4 wonderful Pur Mineral products.
1. 4 in 1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation
2. Pressed Mineral Eye Shadow
3. Double Ego Mascara
4. Lip Gloss Sticks

I love the Foundation!  It gave my face such an all over coverage. This makeup has SPF 15 protection,Shea Butter and vitamin E to give you a healthier skin.   I loved that it  doesn't feel cakey and lasted all day. A great thing about this foundation is that the powder is pressed, not loose, so you don't end up with powder all over your clothes and everywhere else.  
This foundation sells for $26

Pur Minerals eyeshadow is also great.  I received the 3 colored palette called "Matchmaker".  The colors are a dark black, deep pink and a soft shell color.  I mixed the black and shell color together to tone the color down some for my eyelid.  Then I applied the pink in the crease of my eye and highlighted with the shell color.  This eyeshadow goes on so soft and it lasted nearly all day.  I like that it was also crease proof.  This eyeshadow sells for $26
The Double Ego Mascara has to be the best mascara I have ever used.  This mascara brush is awesome!  Twist the barrel of the mascara and you can adjust to how thick, or thin, you want the mascara coverage to be. This Pur Minerals Mascara made my eyelashes longer and thicker looking.  It is also water resistant, which is exactly what I need so I don't have to keep reapplying mascara several times a day in the hot summertime.  The cost for this mascara is $21

I also reviewed Pur Minerals Lip Gloss Stick in the color "Beach Bum".  This large size stick of lip gloss goes on very smooth and the color is beautiful.  I loved that it was not sticky and that it tasted good.  I have used some lip glosses that tasted horrible but this is not the case with this one.  The gloss tints yours lips which seems to keep the look a lot longer.  I really love this lip gloss.  It sells for $15

Pur Minerals is a wonderful line of cosmetics.  I definitely recommend the products I reviewed by them.  You can purchase these,and other of their cosmetics, at Ulta stores nationwide, professional spas and some physicians offices.

*Thanks to Pur Minerals and Crier for allowing me to review these products.  
*The opinions of these products are strictly my own.
*I was not monetarily compensated for reviewing these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...