May 30, 2013

Scientific Organics Rich Lip Balm review

review



  Summertime in East Texas is really hot which can definitely lead to sunburned skin and dry, chapped lips.  Scientific Organics was good enough to let me review a tube of their new Rich Antioxidant Lip Balm which I needed because my lips have already began to chap.  This tube of lip balm is wonderful.  With Vitamin E and powerful antioxidants, it will nourish, soothe, soften and protect your lips from those awful sun rays and drying winds.  
  Scientific Organics Lip Balm has 100% natural plant oils, butter and waxes.  It is great to use against those summertime heat problems, during the winter when the bitter cold and wind chaps them and it is wonderful to use at night to give your lips added moisture to keep them looking and feeling good.


  As always, I love to help promote products that give back.  Scientific Organics is one of those companies that helps.  In 1992, a non-profit organization was founded by singer John Denver.  Together with the Dollar-Per-Tree, and every product sold by S.O., they will plant a tree.  I am a strong advocate for planting trees and I am very proud to know these companies are doing something to keep our planet in good shape for the future of my grandchildren.

  Scientific Organics Lip Balm is sold at leading spas across the country.  This tube of lip balm sells for $24.  I recommend this product to all my readers.  It is a little pricey but I believe you will be very satisfied with it and like it as much as I do.

*Thanks to Scientific Organics for allowing me to review for them.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...