May 2, 2013

Tropical Trends Women's Hat review

review

May is National Melanoma month which means everyone needs to be extra aware of this horrible skin cancer that so many people have and others are getting daily.  One way to prevent this bad cancer from getting to you is by wearing a cap or hat when you are outside in the sunlight.  Thanks to Dorfman Pacific and Hartford York they graciously let me review one of their floppy brimmed hats.

This hat is a paper braided hat with a 4 inch brim that comes in 4 colors : black, tea, fuchsia and turquoise. It also carries the UPF Sun protection factor of 50 plus which is wonderful to help women fight off those harmful cancer causing sun rays. 
This floppy brimmed hat is easy to pack and store for carrying on vacation to the beach, camping or wherever you may be in the sun for quite a while.  Just pack it up and when you take it out the hat will easily pop back into shape.
I plan on wearing my hat to our garden.  We plant all kinds of vegtables and when it is picking time I need something to keep the sun off my face.  This hat is very comfortable and one size fits all.
This adorableTropical Trends hat will go well with a sundress, beach clothes or anything you want to wear.
It sells for the low cost of $25

*Thanks to Dorfman pacific and Lipton Publicity for allowing me to review for them.
*I was not montarily compensated for this review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...