Jun 26, 2013

Ford Warriors in Pink shirt/scarf review

shirt/scarf review


Ford Motor Company has been active in the fight against Breast Cancer, since 1993. In 2006 Ford intensified it's efforts by introducing the Warriors in Pink and the Ford Warriors in Pink line of wear and gear. 100% of all net sales is donated to the cause. Ford's goal is to keep breast cancer an everyday topic with men and women and to help keep the importance of self breast exams a top priority towards saving the lives of everyone.



As of today, Ford has donated 12 million dollars to this cause. Ford Warriors in Pink also donates to a variety of breast cancer charities. Why not join them today to help fight this horrific disease? Ford invites you and everyone you know to join today.
I lost my mother to breast cancer in 2009 and it has definitely left a terrible scar in my heart. This disease is not a friend to anyone and can happen so quickly and before you blink they are gone. My mom did not make it 3 months after her diagnosis. When I saw the Ford Warriors in Pink wear and gear I knew I wanted to find out more about it. I reviewed a shirt and scarf from this line of women's clothing and I love them both.


The scarf is pictured above and is gorgeous. Like a circle, hope is continuous. Brightly colored Warrior symbols create a pattern on one side while a bold color accents the other. Print side is 100% rayon and the solid side is 100% polyester. Sells for $34.00 This scarf will go around your neck several times so you are able to create a variety of looks.
I also reviewed the "Sweet Tree Life'' shirt. This gorgeous, soft tee has Warriors placed in different parts of the shirt. The color of the shirt is a brown. This shirt sells for $20.00 and comes in sizes S to 2X.


Warriors in Pink from Ford has Men's, Women's, Youth size clothing and they also sell accessories. I love the clothing and the reason behind it, even more. Breast Cancer needs to be stopped and by selling these clothing, Ford is helping that happen. I would love for all my readers to check out this site and hopefully purchase something. With Ford and the sales of their Warrior in Pink products, we just might be able to wipe out cancer soon.


*Thanks to Ford and their Warrior in Pink program for allowing me to work with them.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*The opinions of these products are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...