Jun 9, 2013

Kisspat Hair Chalk review

review


  The latest, and the most "in" style product is hair chalk.  Kisspat brings you the sharpest colors and easy to use hair chalk.  Chalking your hair can consist of using one color throughout your hair or you can chalk several strands with different colors.  Many of the young girls around my town are wearing the bright colors in their hair.


  Through Tomoson I was allowed to try Kisspat's temporary hair chalk.  I used this product on my 6 year old grandaughter's hair.  You can either wet the hair first or wet the chalk as I did.  I then picked out strands of her hair and applied the wet chalk starting from the roots and going down.  Taylor chose the colors purple and green for her hair.

   Here are the 12 different colors that came as a set.  This box of chalk is very affordable at the price of $12.78.  Kisspat hair chalk can be used on any hair color and it washes out easily.  
  On the website HairColorChalks.com you can find these new sharp colors and their original pastel colors.  They are the only supplier that sells both types of colors.       
  Kisspat Hair Chalk is sold in 40 counties.  They sell retail and wholesale.
  Kisspat's hair chalk is very easy to use and washes out great.  I give this product a 10 out of 10 for such a excellent product.
*Please like Kisspat on Facebook
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

* Thanks to Kisspat for working with me.
* I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
* The opinions of this product are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...