Jul 9, 2013

The House of Bachelorette review


review


 Wedding time is always such a beautiful and memory making time plus the parties before the wedding can also be very fun.  Bachelorette parties can be simple to all out crazy.  With The House of Bachelorette you can find adorable sashes and other stuff.
 I reviewed the "Bride To Be" sash from The House of Bachelorette and it is adorable.  Just what every bride-to-be needs to wear to her party, rehearsal dinner or anywhere before she walks the aisle.  This sash also comes in black.





 The House of Bachelorette has Tank Tops that can be customized for the party and other sashes as well.
 I would definitely recommend you checking out this website when you begin planning your bachelorette's party. The customized tank tops are great gifts to give to the maid-of-honer,brides maids ect...
  I wish I had known about this place when I helped plan past weddings but I do know now where I will be shopping for the next wedding party.

*Thanks to The House of Bachelorette for allowing me to review for them.
*The products in this review are based strictly own my own opinions.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...