Sep 26, 2013

Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Liquid Foundation Review

Review


  In January of this year, Pur Minerals introduced their new 4-in-1 Mineral Makeup collection.  This collection has been clinically tested, animal free of course, to show that this makeup combines the finest of mineral pigments with problem solving ingredients, to prevent, interrupt and correct today's skin concerns.

 I love every product I have ever reviewed for Pur.  Everything looks so beautiful on my skin and helps me with all those little imperfections other products can't.  
 This 4-in-1 Liquid Foundation is a wonderful new product that I reviewed from them.  It gives me the complete coverage I need in a foundation without being too heavy.  This foundation is not greasy and goes on super smooth, it doesn't smudge every time I touch my face either, and that is really important to me.  I don't like having to re-apply foundation several times a day and with this foundation I don't have to because the color lasts all day and doesn't fade.  

 You can trust Pur's new 4-in-1 Liquid Foundation to give you a gorgeous, brighter complexion. This foundation also has a SPF15 sun protectant included in it's base, to help keep out those harmful UV rays.  It comes in 9 different colors and sells for $36.00
 I recommend this product very highly.  I believe you will definitely love it!  Check out this product, and all the other wonderful products from Pur, on their website today.

*Thanks to Pur for letting me review for them.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this product review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...