Sep 13, 2013

Scott's Liquid Gold Dust'n Go Review

Review



  I have been a user of Scott's Liquid Gold for years.  So, when Tomoson allowed me to review the Scott's Dust'n Go, I was super excited.  I have always loved the way Scott's Liquid Gold brings back the shine and condition of my wooden tables and chairs.  With the new Dust'n Go wipes from Scott's you get the same beautiful look and that one and only Scott's smell.  Only Scott's has a deep fresh Almond aroma that let's you know your wood has just been polished.




  Scott's Dust'n Go has 20 pre-moistened wipes that you can pull out one, or however many wipes you want, from the canister.  Just wipe down wood, plastic, leather, vinyl and any other surface you want.  These wipes don't leave any oily residue.  Scott's Dust'n Go is great for removing fingerprints and for a quick dusting because they are wax-free.  
 Another good thing about these new wipes are that they are disposable.  No more having to use your own cloths for polishing, simply use one of these wipes.
 I really like these Dust'n Go wipes for the days I need to clean but don't have enough time to do a deep polishing.  They are very convienent and easy to use.  
 Scott's Liquid Gold Dust'n Go sells at all your retail stores like Wal-Mart and Target for around $4.99

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 *I was allowed to review this product free of charge from Tomoson.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*The opinions of these products are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...