Sep 8, 2013

Truth in Aging Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Truth in Aging Shampoo & Conditioner 
Review


 Truth in Aging is a large community of men and women who test, and review, products for 30 days.  If these products are good and they believe people will buy them then they will be for sale on the TIA shop.
 Truth in Aging sent me a bottle of shampoo and conditioner to review for them. I am getting older and my hair is thinning and looking oily so I desperately needed something to help with these hair problems. Hair Vitality Shampoo works great on your hair.


 Hair Vitality shampoo is very gentle on your hair, it will not leave tangles.  This shampoo is different than most shampoo's I have used because it does not foam.  When you use this shampoo just rub it into the scalp and down through your hair. It should rinse out with ease. Caffeine is one of the ingredients in this shampoo and it has been known to reduce shedding.  Hair Vitality shampoo sells for $35.00 and can be bought on the TIA website.
 Hair Vitality conditioner is also a great product.  It doesn't take as much conditioner when using along with the HV shampoo.  
 This conditioner gives your hair more shine and fullness than most conditioners I have tried. The scent of this conditioner is really great smelling. It isn't heavy or too strong, the scent is made from the Yuzu citrus plant. This Hair Vitality conditioner sells for $44 and can also be bought on the TIA website.
 I definitely recommend you trying these products. Both work very well and last quite a lot longer than most hair products because you don't need to use as much.  I have also noticed that I don't need to wash my hair as often as before.  After the second day my hair still feels soft and shiny. Hair Vitality products work very well.

*Thanks to Truth in Aging for allowing me to review these products for them.
*The opinions of these products are strictly my own.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...