Oct 29, 2013

Flipeez Review

Flipeez Super fun action hats that come alive right before your eyes!





 I'm sure most of you have seen these adorable hats called Flipeez on television. These fun hats have a super soft fleece lining and the outside is a knit.  One size fits all.  Flipeez come in 7 styles- Kitty, Monster, Monkey, Puppy, Racoon,Owl and Rabbit.  Each one of these characters does a different action such as; wagging it's tail or opening it's arms.  All you have to do to get your Flipeez to flip its lid is to squeeze the puff-ball in the tassel.
 Watch this video below to see Flipeez in action:


 I reviewed the Monster Flipeez and it is the cutest hat I ever seen.  My grandson loves his Flipeez. 
 With winter coming soon your child will love wearing their Flipeez to keep their head warm and have fun while doing so.  Flipeez are great for gift giving and fun to receive.

 Order your Flipeez today from ideavillage for $19.95.  Flipeez comes with a full 60 day guarentee.  Your child will these cozy, silly hats.

*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*Thanks to Ideavillage for allowing me to review for them.
*Void where prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...