Oct 27, 2013

SweetRiot Chocolates and Treats Review



 Do you love chocolate?  I know I sure do.  I am a big candy lover all the way around, just something I never out grew as a child.  How does great tasting, dark chocolate with only 140 calories and just 3 Weight Watcher points sound?  It makes the deal even sweeter to me. SweetRiot makes these chocolate treats and they are now ready to make another treat that is only 100 calories but still tastes as good as ever.


This yummy, healthy chocolate supports Fair Trade and they work to help their Latin American friends. The  support they give helps farmers by giving them a better life through direct trade and fair prices.  


 Today this movement is sweeping throughout the US, and with the help of two other international manufactures, they are ready to move on to the next level.  But like any other project, it takes money.  That is where you,I and others, can come in handy.  If you would be interested in donating money to help this movement succeed, then just visit this website and check out the options.  You will receive a gift for the level you choose to participate in.


 Here is a group of rioters from NYC showing their support for SweetRiot.
 There are only 15 days left in this campaign so please hurry on over and give it a look.  I know you will like what you see. Join the SweetRiot movement today.


 *I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly mine.
*Thanks to Sweet Riot for allowing me to review for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...