Nov 15, 2013

Anabella Giggles All Day review










 Anabella Giggles All Day  is an adorable book written by Nev Nickelz.  This book is full of fun and also life lessons.  I love the color pink and it is throughout this book.  Little girls are sure to love it. 
 This book is perfect for children who love to be read to and for those just learning to read.  The words are in rhyme which really holds a child's attention.
 Anabella giggles all day, at everything, and it is beginning to annoy her best friend.  When Anabella hurts her best friends feelings she has to decide for herself when to giggle and when not to.



 I reviewed this book on my Kindle, but you can also read it on a iPad, a Android, an iPhone, an other devices.
 This picture book will really hold your child's attention through all the twists and turns the story takes.
 My little 3 year old grandaughter loves this book and I have to read it over and over to her.  The pictures are her favorite part.  Anabella Giggles All Day is such a cute book - we love it!
  Thanks to Tomoson who allowed me to review this book in exchange for a review post.  I was not monetarily compensated and the opinions of this book are strictly my own.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...