Nov 28, 2013

Golfballs.com Photo Golf Balls Review

 


  My family is full of golfers, from 9 years old to 55 and a big part of their golf game is the balls they play with.  Golf balls.com has wonderful golf balls and other golfing needs.  
  I was very excited to review some of these great golf balls and I was even more excited to find out  that I could have one of my photo's added to the front of the ball.  Personalizing your golf ball with a photo is not only cool looking but it is also a great way to keep up with all those balls lost in the weeds.
 I wanted to let my grandson, who is 15 and plays golf every chance he gets, to try out Golfballs.com's new Srixon Q-Star balls.  I also wanted to add a photo that he would like, to the ball.  I was truly amazed at how good the picture looked on the ball.  It is preciously positioned and the picture is as clear as the photo I sent in.  I could not believe how good the golf balls looked.

Here is the finished look to the golf ball with a picture of my grandson and his girlfriend.
The picture below is the complete set of Srixon Q-Star balls personalized with my photo.

 Srixon Q-Star golf balls are some of the best golf balls you can own.  These golf balls have the new proprietary "spin skin" to help increase the ball's speed.  The Srixon Q-Star golf ball is engineered to go longer and straighter.  
 Golfballs.com has all your golfer needs from golf clubs to golf apparel and golf bags.  Golfballs.com is known to have the best golf products on the web.  You can have your company's name, your name, or any photo you want added to your golf balls.  The prices are very good and when you order from Golfballs.com you can expect to receive your products in a quick amount of time.
 I was very satisfied with the photo golf balls I received and my grandson said the balls were excellent on the green.  You too can order from Golfballs.com and I believe you will definitely like what you order.  
The set of 12- (4 balls per 3 packs) of the Srixon Q-Star golf balls sell for $34.95 and if you want a photo added just upload the picture and send the link into Golfballs.com  I recommend you checking out these golf balls and all of the other products Golfballs.com sells.  I bet the golfer in your life will love receiving these great golf products under their tree this year.  Hurry over to their website and check out the Black Friday sale going on right now.

Golfballs.com would love for you to friend them on their Facebook
*Thanks to Golfballs.com for allowing me to review for them.
*The opinions of these products are strictly my own.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this product review.
*I received the golf balls in exchange for a product review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...