Nov 18, 2013

Immortal Sleep Capsules Review





 Immortal Sleep is a non habit forming capsule that you can take a night to get that more rounded, relaxed sleep.  I reviewed a sample pack of Immortal Sleep for 5 nights.  These capsules work really well.  I slept more rested than I have in months.
 Immortal Sleep contains the time tested herbal remedy long ago introduced into Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). In TCM all of the remedies focus on bringing the body back into balance. Traditionally it was used for “replenishing the blood and Yin” and to “strengthen heart functions.” People needing this treatment exhibited symptoms such as heart palpitations, irritability, restlessness, forgetfulness, and night sweats. Today, the herbal remedy is commonly used by Chinese doctors for insomnia associated with palpitation, amnesia, and anxiety.


 For deep peaceful sleep you need to relax the body and mind. To achieve this we have combined L-theanine with our herbs. L-theanine promotes deep relaxation, stress relief and calmness. L-theanine is not a sleep aid itself but allows the body to enter a state of calm relaxation so the herbs may be more effective at getting the body into a deep state of rest.
 If you are looking to get a good night's sleep every night, then I suggest you try Immortal Sleep.  It really does work and your body will love you for it.

 You can purchase Immortal Sleep online for $54.95 for a 90 day supply.
 Visit their website and find out more about Immortal Sleep and many other products they sell.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Thanks to Immortal Sleep for allowing me to try their product.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
The opinions of this product are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...