Nov 14, 2013

Me4Kidz Cool It Buddy Reuseable Ice Pack

 Me4Kidz

  I reviewed for a wonderful company that has products we parents should have on hand for any of the minor problems kids get into.  Me4Kidz stands for medical emergencies for kids.  Me4Kidz started when the founder of the company's oldest son was stung by a bee.  This is when they realized it would be good to have a kit around for all your children's minor injuries.


  I was so happy to try out the Cool It Buddy Reusable Pack.  This ice pack is perfect for minor bumps and scraps.  My youngest grandson is 2 years old and he fell down and scraped his knee the other day.  I applied the Cool Buddy to his knee and he loved it.  He held it on the "boo boo" himself for awhile and I even caught him holding it on the other knee. haha  I love this soft cloth pack because it stays flexible even when frozen. It also has hand painted animals on the front and inspirational saying.

 Buddy Ice Packs

 Me4Kidz has an assortment of excellent products such as: First Aid Kits, Baby Basics Kit, Oral Care Kit, Girls Nail Starter Kits and many more.
 You can purchase these kits at Domestic & International  Retailers as well as online.

*Thanks to Me4Kidz for allowing me to review for them.
*The opinions of these products are strictly my own.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...