Nov 2, 2013

Ultimate Party Meatballs Review


 Would you like to cook some wonderful tasting meatballs for the upcoming holiday parties?  I was asked to make a recipe from Heinz, Johnsonville, and Ocean Spray.  This meatball recipe is easy and a sure crowd pleaser.



 All you need is a can of Ocean Spray Cranberry Jelly, 1 pkg. of Johnsonville Meatballs or a pkg. of the loose Johnsonville Sausage and form your own meatballs (this is what I did because the meatballs aren't sold in my area right now), and a bottle of Heinz Chili Sauce.




What you need

  • 1 package
  • 1 can
    (14 ounces) Ocean Spray® jellied cranberry sauce
  • 1 bottle
    (12 ounces) Heinz® chili sauce

     

    Preparation

    • 1
      Combine sauces in a large saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring until smooth. Add meatballs. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally.
    • 2
      Slow Cooker Preparation: Place meatballs in a slow cooker. Combine sauces and pour over meatballs. Cover and cook 4 hours on high

      *Disclosure: I received Heinz®, Johnsonville® and Ocean Spray® products in exchange for sharing this recipe. All thoughts and opinions are my own



      These are wonderful tasting meatballs that my whole family enjoyed.  They are so easy to make and the cost is not very much.  My family loved them and I know I will be making them for all the upcoming holiday parties.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...