Jan 30, 2014

Ozeri Green Earth Smooth Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan Review


  Ozeri Green Earth Smooth Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan  has a ultra safe coating which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free.  This coating is inspired by nature and when you cook at a high temperature this pan will not release any harmful fumes.  This is very important to me because I do not want to use any cooking product that is harmful to me or the enviroment.
  I love this skillet!  I cooked fryed eggs this morning for my husband and it was so easy because I did not have to add any oil or butter.  The eggs cooked perfectly and never stuck to the pan, they slid out onto the plate like butter.  The clean up was as simple as cooking with it.  I just added some soapy water and it wiped clean.  Never any scrubbing or soaking required.


 Another wonderful feature about this Ozeri Green Earth Skillet is the handle.  The Bakelight handle never gets hot.  When you cook at a high temperature you are able to pick up the skillet without using a pad, the handle stays cool to the touch.
 You can easily broil, fry, saute and bake in this nonstick frying pan and only use 1/2 of the oil regularly used in other pans.
 This skillet is 10 inches but also comes in an 8 inch and a 12 inch as well.  You can also purchase the glass lids to fit each pan.  The Ozeri Green Earth skillet and the other extras, are sold on Amazon.com for only $32.95.

* I reviewed the Green Earth Skillet from Ozeri
* I was not monetarily compensated for this review
* The opinions of this product are strictly my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...