Jan 26, 2014

Sublime Beauty Ageless Line Smoother Review




 Sublime Beauty is proud to announce their newest line of skincare products for men and women - The Ageless Line.  I was lucky enough to review the Ageless Line Smoother from Sublime.  This is a wonderful product that works great for filling in, and relaxing, the lines of aging that many of us over 50 seem to have popping up all over.  

  I received this skin product and I was very pleased with the results I got just after 2 weeks of use. Also, my skin has been so dry and tight feeling from the cold winter we are having and the Line Smoother seemed to moisten and smooth my skin.  I applied the lotion like cream every night, paying close attention to my Crows Feet and forehead lines.  I like that the product is a cream instead of runny like water.


 Ageless Line Smoother has ingredients that are mainly from France, and they work together to boost collagen, smooth skin and reduce hyperpigmentation.  The patented ingredient, Hyacare Filler CL fills in lines and Argireline and Matrixyl relax wrinkles and smooth the skin quality.
 I would definitely recommend Sublime's Ageless Line Smoother.  It works great and helps my skin look and feel so much younger.
 You can purchase this product, and all of Sublime Beauty products, from their website and Amazon.  Right now it is on sale for $45 - regularly $48.  Order yours today and get a beautiful and younger looking skin for 2014.

*Thanks to Woods Co. and Sublime Beauty for allowing me to review this product for them.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...