Feb 17, 2014

Elf 925 Jewelry Pink Crystal Ball Ring Review




  Elf 925 Jewelry has been an excellent source of high quality and affordable jewelry from Thailand since 1999.  This company keeps up with the newest trends and styles to bring their customers top of the line jewelry at below average prices.  
 Elf 925 specializes in lightweight sterling silver jewelry combined with crystals, cubic zirconia, and semi-precious accents. They also design and manufacture earrings, rings, bracelets, charms and much more.
 I was so happy to try several pieces of Elf 925 Jewelry for review.  I am also very excited to pass my opinions on to you.
 One of the pieces of jewelry that I reviewed for Elf 925 is their Crystal Ball Ring in the color pink.



 This beautiful ring is so petite and delicate looking.  It will definitely bring a smile to any one who is lucky enough to receive this ring.  The crystal pink ball sparkles and is sure to catch the eye of any on-looker.  I love this amazing looking ring and  it would make a great gift for any girl.


 The band has a silver coated, E-plate finish and comes in several sizes.  This gorgeous ring sells for only $8.66 !  I can not believe how affordable this ring is.  It is definitely worth buying and I know you will be completely satisfied with it.
 If you are wanting a beautiful ring for yourself, or for that special someone in your life, then please check out Elf 925 's Crystal Ball Ring on their website today.  I was very pleased with my ring and recommend it to all my readers. 

*Thanks to Elf 925  for  allowing me to review for them.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
* I was not monetarily compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...