Feb 18, 2014

Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Ragdoll Formula Dry Cat Food Review



 Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

  I reviewed Royal Canin Adult Dry Cat Food  for my Ragdoll cat.  My cat is a very picky eater and I have a hard time finding good, quality cat food for her.  I was very pleased with this cat food from Royal Canin.  Pebbles, my cat, loved this food, she ate it daily without ever turning up a whisker.  :)  
 The ingredients in Royal Canin contains taurine, EPA, and  DHA for cardiac support and Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for coat and skin health.  The kibbles in this food are designed especially for Ragdoll jaws and this food helps maintain healthy bones and joints.

 This Royal Canin cat food is available at PetFoodDirect.com where you can also purchase food for other species of cats, dogs, birds, fish and other small animals.  PetFoodDirect also sells supplies for your pets and other needs. 
 PetFoodDirect not only sells wonderful pet food and needs, they also give you rewards for every dollar you spend with them.  You can donate your reward points to help hungry shelter pets and just by telling your friends about all this and more,  you will also earn points.
 Pebbles loves this cat food and I am very happy to know that I now have found a dry cat food that not only my cat loves but one that is healthy for her.  Please visit PetFoodDirect.com and take a look around, I don't think you will be disappointed.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

*Thanks to PetFoodDirect.com and Tomoson for allowing me to work with them on this review.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...