Apr 27, 2014

Papa Murphy's Take 'N" Bake Pizza Review



  If your family is like mine, pizza is usually a once a week meal for dinner.  We love pizza but, honestly the local pizza place near our home doesn't have the best kind.  I was asked by MomSelect to try Papa Murphy's Take 'N' Bake Pizza and I am so happy I did.
  MomSelect and Papa Murphy's sent me a Welcome Kit which contained a Gift Card for $25 to Papa Murphy's, Conversation Cards, Coupons, Large Pizza Cutter, Branded Napkins and 2 types of signature seasonings.  I couldn't wait to get to our neighbor town and bring some of this delicious pizza home.


  The overall pizza experience was great - from the restaurant to my home.  When I entered Papa Murphy's restaurant I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the place and the friendly employees. Both employees greeted me with smiles and asked if I needed help with ordering.  I told them that this was my first time to order from them so one of the employees explained all the varieties to choose from, the types of crusts I could get, which sizes they had and the different sauces they offered.  He also told me about the sales they were running this week.  The aroma of the fresh veggies and the pizza crust were so inviting.  
  At Papa Murphy's you choose the kind of pizza you want and then the employees wrap the top with cellophane and you take it home and bake it on the center rack @425 degrees.  You cook the pizza on the white paper-like pan they provide.


  I chose one 1 - 12 inch  half pepperoni and half cheese pizza  with the original crust and the traditional sauce.  The other pizza I ordered was the 14 inch beef, with original crust and traditional sauce.  With the gift card from MomSelect and Papa Murphy's, I was able to get these 2 pizzas and a 20oz. Pepsi for $25.  There are several of their signature recipe pizzas to choose from or you can order your own choice from the many fresh toppings Papa Murphy's has to offer.
  As you can see in my pictures below - my grandsons loved this pizza!  We have 6 people in my home and everyone ate a few slices each, and there was still pizza left for us to warm up for lunch the next day.



  I definitely recommend Papa Murphy's Pizza.  It tastes great and it isn't greasy plus, you have many choices to choose from.  There is no chance of the pizza getting cold before you get it home because you bake it yourself.  Papa Murphy's even has your child a mini pizza where they can create their own style of pizza.  
  If you have to drive a little bit to another town, like I do, to buy Papa Murphy's then you might want to order it online.  This takes the wait out of the trip, which in turn lets you get it home and in the oven and then into your hungry body a lot quicker.  


  So now you can see how easy it is, and how delicious it is, to purchase a Papa Murphy's Take 'N' Bake Pizza.  Hurry on over and delight your family with some super tasting pizza for dinner tonight from Papa Murphy's - I know you will be glad you did!

* "As a Papa Murphy's Mom, I receive products, promotional items and educational materials to use and share as I see fit. However, any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience."

*As a 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...