Apr 2, 2014

Whitening Lightning Dial A Smile and Zero Whitening Pen Review



 I recently reviewed 2 great teeth whitening systems from Whitening Lightning.  I like these products very much because they contain hydrogen peroxide which offers faster results and no sensitivity.  Other whitening sets contain ingredients that can cause pain and irritation.
 One of the sets I reviewed is the Dial A Smile Professional Whitening Kit.  This kit whitens your teeth at home in only 20 minutes.  This set is painless and fast and it is perfect for smokers, coffee lovers, teens who have recently had their braces removed or people who drink a lot of wine.



 The other whitening set I reviewed is the Zero White Whitening Pen.  This pen works on teeth, crowns, veneers and caps in just 60 seconds.  This pen also uses ingredients that do not irritate or harm your teeth.
 When using the pen just paint the gel formula on your teeth and let it dry for one minute and the the treatment is done.  The pen also freshens breath and kills bacteria.
 Both whitening sets are great and work wonderfully on your teeth.  The Whitening Lightning brand is gluten - free, cruelty - free and never tested on animals.  This is a brand you can trust.  I was very pleased with both sets and you will see a big difference in the color of your teeth after just a few days.  I recommend Whitening Lightning to everyone.

*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*The opinions of these products are strictly my own.
* I received these products in hopes I would write an honest review for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...