May 18, 2014

Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan Review





Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

  Ozeri Green Earth makes the best frying pan that I have ever used.  I love the way nothing sticks to the textured ceramic pan.  Everything cooks evenly and perfectly.

  This ultra safe coating is from Germany and it is one of the first pans to achieve the non-stick performance.  The Ozeri Green Earth frying pan is free of PTFE and PFOA.  When you cook at high temperatures there won't be any harmful fumes released in to the environment because the 100% ceramic coating is made strictly from nature - not in a laboratory. 


  
  I love the textured bottom in this pan which allows even cooking without hot spots.  I am able to cook foods such as scrambled eggs, pancakes, grilled cheese ect... and not have to worry about food sticking in these pans - it slides right out.
 Clean up is super easy too.  I just wipe it clean with a soapy rag and dry it off.  The Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan is a great pan that every home needs in their kitchen.  I love mine!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...