Jul 7, 2014

Mia Beauty Tony Ties Review



    Mia Beauty allowed me to review their Mia Tony Ties  in the red/white dots, red and red/white gingham colors.  I love these ties because they don't pull the hair when you remove them and they never leave a crease in your hair.
   With the Mia Tony Ties you can pull up a ponytail in no time and off you go.  These ties come in several different designs and colors.  There are black/white polka dots, cheetah and leopard print, chevron and flowers plus several more styles.
  Mia Tony Ties sell for $7 ( set of 6) and are sold online via www.miabeauty.com and at Bed, Bath & Beyond, Harmon and Ulta stores.
  Mia Tony Ties and all of Mia beauty products are great and super affordable.  The Mia company now offers over 500 hair accessories so I know you will definitely find plenty of wonderful products to like.

*Thanks to Mia Beauty for allowing me to review your products.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...