Aug 6, 2014

Ageless by Thera Vita Review







  I love this anti-aging formula - it is really a great product for smoothing out the lines and wrinkles on my face.  I have been using this product for 2 weeks and I can already feel and see a difference in the texture and touch of my skin.
Ageless by Thera Vita uses natural and organic ingredients such as Green Tea, Witch Hazel and Aloe.  These products together bring back the natural, younger look to your skin.

 The Ageless cream goes a long way, just one pump from the bottle gives you enough to cover one side of your face.  The moisturizer dries quickly on your skin and it is not greasy.  I applied this product in the morning before I put my make-up on and then again before bed, after I had removed all the cosmetics from my face.  I could feel my face tighten some after each application.
  I would definitely recommend Ageless by Thera Vita.  The hylauronic acid serum in this moisutizer is recommended by skin experts as a great product for helping give the skin a youthful glow and I believe this is true.  I would say to everyone looking for a cream to reduce the fine lines and wrinkles on the face, to give Ageless a try.  I also like the fresh fragrance that this product has.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I was not monetarily compensated for reviewing this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...