Aug 25, 2014

Bru Joy Deluxe Can Opener Review



 Bru Joy Deluxe Can Opener is one of the best hand held can opener's I have ever used.  This stainless steel can opener is so easy to open cans with.  I love the size of the handles because they fit perfectly in your hands - not like the thin, flat handled can openers I have used in the past.  I have Fibromyalgia and clamping down with these handles is very easy and does not hurt my hands. 





  I love how the blades cut easily into any size can.  The cutting discs cut into metal like cutting butter.  This opener has an easy "bite" on,  extra sharp blade.  The Bru Joy Deluxe Can Opener should be very good for around 5,000 can openings.  Plus - this can opener does not leave any sharp edges on the can which is perfect if my grandchildren want to help me and open a can or two for dinner.



 The Bru Joy Deluxe Can Opener is made with 18/10 of stainless steel and is easy to clean.  Just run the can opener under hot water and dry with a dish towel and it should last for a very long time.  You can also hang your can opener from the end by the hooks or just place it in your kitchen drawer.
 You can buy the Bru Joy Deluxe Can Opener on Amazon.com for a very reasonable price.  I recommend you try this can opener before buying another one.  It works great!
"Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”): Many thanks to Bru Joy for providing this product for review. Opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...