Sep 4, 2014

Galley Essentials Silicone Baking Cups



  Above is my grandson proudly displaying his Galley Essentials Silicone Baking Cups.  Making cupcakes is always a fun time for our little ones to get together and do some of the mixing, measuring and baking with mommy's help.

  Baking is super easy when you use the Galley Essentials Baking Cups.  These cups are amazing!


  Here are some facts about the Silicone Cups:
*eco-friendly, reusable silicone baking cups
*made of flexible silicone so they peel away easily from cupcakes and muffins
*BPA free and Food Grade silicone
*Versatile and can be used for all kinds of baked treats (cupcakes, muffins, mini cheesecakes) and frozen treats as well
*safe temperature range of -40F-446F
*Great to use the colors to seperate gluten free baked items from regular baked items
*silicone helps bake evenly
*great for family fun; kids love them!
*super easy to clean
*comes in a pack of 12 (4 bright colors)




  My grandsons loved to help bake these cupcakes.  I really love how easily the cupcakes slip out of the baking cups and wash up is so simple.  I just placed them in hot, sudsy water and then wiped them dry and stored them back together in the plastic container they came in.


  I absolutely love these baking cups!  Nothing sticks, food just falls out of the silicone cups like hot melted butter.  You can purchase this set, and other sets with different colors, from Amazon.com for only $10.99
  I definitely recommend you purchasing Galley Essentials Silicone Baking Cups they work great!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions of this product are strictly my own.  I was not monetarily compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...