Sep 1, 2014

Ice Cream Stock Up from Target


 I bet you didn't know Target sold ice cream.  I had no idea they did until Influenster asked me to be part of their #IceCreamStockUp.  I visited my local @Target and thanks to Influenster I received a box of Klondike Bars for free for review.  These delicious vanilla squares are covered in chocolate goodness.  
 Here is a picture of me eating the Klondike Bar at home.  These ice cream bars are very delicious!


 Target participated with 3 different kinds of ice cream bars for this campaign.  @Klondike was one and so was @Fruttare and @Magnum.  I also bought a box on the Magnum bars because they were on sale at Target and looked yummy.



 Visit your local Target and stock up on ice cream today.  The varieties are many and the prices are excellent.  Thanks to Influenster and Target for providing me with these great ice creams.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...