Sep 8, 2014

Le Mieux Moisture Infusion Mask





  Le Mieux has a mask for your face that soothes and hydrates sensitive skin.  This mask is perfect for using after a peel, IPL or a microdermabrasion procedure.  
  To use this mask just remove the paper - like material from the mask, gently apply the linen mask directly onto your face and remove it after 15 - 20 minutes.  Do not rinse!


  I used this mask the other night and I was amazed at the way it felt on my face.  There were no bad smelling, gooey creams to wash off.  I loved the linen feel of the mask.


  Le Mieux Moisture Infusion Mask is perfect for helping rid the face of lines and wrinkles.
  I recommend it to everyone.  This face mask retails for $25 and can be bought at esthrticians offices and online at www.myskincarebox.com


*Thanks to thewoodsandco. and Le Mieux for allowing me to review this product.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
 *The review of this product are based solely on my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...