Oct 3, 2014

Morton Salt Turns 100!



 Morton Salt is the only salt I use and trust in my home.  For 100 years this product has been used by millions of cooks everywhere.  The precious little girl on the salt canister turns 100 this year.
 Morton Salt sent me a darling canister full of salt, Epsom Salt packs , recipes, napkins, an umbrella, coupons and more.  I hosted a party for some friends so they could get to know more about Morton Salt and even try out some new recipes.





  Above are some of the people enjoying refreshments at the Morton Salt party.  I made several desserts using salt such as cookies, muffins and candy.  I handed out the cards for recipes to all the adult guests too.  There were also coupons for the guests to use towards their next purchase of Morton Salt.


 Everyone had a great time,  The guests loved my big salt canister and the contents,  The umbrella has definitely come in handy for raining days and my husband hurt his foot so we soaked it in the Epsom Salt.  Epsom Salt by Morton has many uses and is a great product.
 Overall my Morton Salt party was a blast.  We all learned new facts and enjoyed great recipe's.


*Thanks to Mom Select and Morton Salt for allowing me to review for them.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I received these products in return for a honest written review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...