Oct 28, 2014

"Pencil Me In" Cosmetics- Free E-Book




Check out Linda's free E-Book and download it here.

 "I’m Linda Eisner, the founder of Pencil Me In Cosmetics. I have over 30 years of experience designing, developing and creating cosmetics brands. In November of 2007, I created Pencil Me In natural eyeliner pencils. For me, the perfect pencil was not yet available. I wanted a pencil that would apply smoothly, last all day, and not cost a fortune. It also had to contain healthy ingredients."


 "My idea is to offer a quality product at a reasonable price to benefit the consumer. I was able to create Pencil Me In, with high quality green ingredients, nutrients and pigments at an astonishing low price. It was amazing to me to learn that removing known allergens from a formula can transform the health of your eyes instantly. I also learned that combining natural ingredients and pigments at specific levels could create an amazing pencil".
My e-book will tell you the 10 best ingredients to look for in your make up, great tips on healthy vitamins and antioxidants for your skin. I will explain how anti-aging nutrients will benefit your appearance. You will also learn the tricks to choosing which makeup shades are perfect for your hair color, skin tone and style."



*The opinions of this product are strictly my own. (Except for Linda's statement)
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...