Dec 11, 2014

Post Goodness-To-Go Breakfast Bowls Review

  Made from slow cooked steel cut oats and flavor combinations from sweet to savory to please everyone in your family, Post Goodness - To- Go Breakfast Bowls are wonderful.  If you are looking for a easy to cook, but very nutritious, meal for your family's breakfast then you really need to try out these heat & eat bowls.
  These delicious breakfast bowls come in several flavors: apples & cinnamon, maple & bacon, and sausage & cheese.  The apples & cinnamon bowl is my favorite.  But, my whole family loves a good, hot bowl of oatmeal on a cold morning so these flavored ones are even better.

  We are always running behind getting ready for school, getting dressed and eating breakfast.  With the Post Goodness To Go Breakfast Bowls all you do is pop one in the microwave  and 1 minute later it's ready to eat.  They can be ate in the car on the way to school or work because they come in their own throw away bowl.  How cool is that?
 Check out the coupon here for $1 off of these terrific tasting foods.  Look under the "Food" coupon section to find this coupon.  
  My family and I love these hot cereal foods from Post and I bet your family will as well.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I received this product for a honest, written review. review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...