Feb 19, 2015

Bloggers Sign Up!








Do you have a blog with an anniversary coming up March through May? We want you to join us in celebrating your blog’s anniversary and lots of other blog’s anniversaries.  I am SO EXCITED FOR THIS since it is my 5 year anniversary of the WomanlyWoman.com domain name on April 1, 2015.  This is going to be an amazing way to celebrate with my readers and I’m extremely happy to be able to join up with other bloggers also celebrating.
Here’s the deal:  This giveaway is going to be HUGE!
We are giving away:
  • a grand prize of paypal cash
  • prizes from sponsors


The form to sign up is HERE.  The form for prizes is HERE.  Must have all information by 3/25!

The html for this post is HERE.
If you are interested in promoting, that form is HERE. Sign up Ends 3/28

You can send me an email if you have any questions las93063 at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...