Mar 1, 2015

Chem- Dry Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner Review






  Anyone that has carpet and children knows the 2 don't mix well.  A simple rainy day can cause muddy tracks throughout the house and getting wet mud out of the carpet isn't easy.  But, you don't have to have children for there to be accidents on the carpets, animals track stuff in and we adults are guilty of spilling stuff no matter how old we are.
  I have rented one of those steam cleaners to shampoo my carpets, only to notice that the floors look great for the first few days and then as they dry more and more, the old stains start to show up again.  I also didn't care for the musty, mildew smell those machines left my carpets smelling like.
 I was recently given the chance to review some really wonderful carpet and upholstery cleaner called, Chem-Dry.  Chem-Dry is a better alternative to using just water and harsh chemicals to clean with, this product is Natural® -- a green-certified, safe and non-toxic cleaning solution – along with a unique delivery system that are the foundation of  hot carbonating extraction process and that deliver an unmatched carpet cleaning experience. This process relies on the deep-cleaning power of carbonation and uses 80% less water than typical steam cleaning, which greatly reduces dry times and the risk of mold and mildew that excess water can cause. The result is a deeper, longer lasting, faster drying clean and the peace of mind of having a healthier home for you and your family.


   Chem-Dry works and it is safe for your children and animals  to be around and is safe for the environment.  I have a grandaughter who has severe allergies and I always worry when I use a new cleaning product.  But, Chem-Dry let's you feel safe when using their products.  This is why Chem - Dry was invented, to clean great and for their customers to trust their products.
Here are a few facts from the world's leading carpet and upholstery cleaner Chem-Dry:
1) Removes tough water-based spots from carpets, upholstery and fabrics
2) Uses the cleaning power of carbonation to lift spots to the surface for more effective cleaning
3) Safe and non-toxic for your family and pets and no harsh solvents that can damage your carpet
4) No dirt-attracting residue so spots won't reappear

   I had a large spot on my living room rug from where someone had spilled hot chocolate a few weeks back.  I tried everything I could buy to get it up and I even used some suggestions from Pinterest, but they didn't remove it.  After I got the box of several carpet cleaners in the mail, I knew just what I wanted to try it out on first.


After 2 hours -ta dah!


  So, if you have upholstery, carpets, rugs and even tile that needs cleaned, you really must give Chem-Dry a try.  A bottle of this cleaner sure is a lot cheaper than renting a machine and definitely a lot cheaper than hiring a professional. 
  What's better than a company that offers wonderful products and gives back to those in need?  All my readers know how I feel about giving back:
 Chem-Dry goes PINK for breast cancer Chem-Dry is dedicated to raising money for breast cancer programs through its support of NBCF.
 Check out Chem-Dry's spring cleaning contest with grand prize of $500 going on beginning March 2, 2015. 
  Visit the Chem-Dry website and enter the big contest going on and while you are there order some of the extinguisher looking bottles of cleaners for carpet, upholstery, tile & grout, grease & oil stains and cleaner for pet urine and other problems.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...