Nov 13, 2015

Seal's New Album Titled "7" Review





  Seal is one of my best, all time favorite singers.  With some of his all time #1 hits such as: "Crazy" and "Kiss from A Rose", Seal sings with emotion and love.  In this new album titled "7", you will fall in love with these 12 beautiful songs.  
  My favorite of the 12 songs is "Do You Ever" and "Love".  I like all the songs, but those 2 are my favorite.

  The album 7 (2015), issued three years after Seal and Heidi Klum's divorce, was previewed with the tracks "Every Time I'm with You" and "Do You Ever." Those two songs, as well as all others on the album, were produced by Horn. 
   Seal emerged from England's house music scene in 1990 to become the most popular British soul vocalist of that decade. Although his earliest material still showed signs of acid house, by the mid-'90s he was known for a distinctive fusion of soul, folk, pop, dance, and rock that brought him success on both sides of the Atlantic. Early on, he enjoyed a very high level of success -- an Ivor Novello Award was given to him for the writing of his first single.  His albums were typically released a few years apart, yet they tended to earn multiple gold and platinum certifications in different countries.  “Kiss From a Rose” would turn him into a superstar as he received three Grammy Awards in the categories of “Song of the Year,” “Record of the Year,” and “Best Male Pop Vocal Performance.” His worldwide album sales exceed 30 million to date. Outside of the studio and beyond the stage, he served as a coach on The Voice 

Australia during 2012 and 2013. Ultimately," 7 "sees him share this love with the world.

  You can hear "Everytime I'm With You" here on YouTube:
  I have been a fan of Seal's since the 90's and to me his songs get better with age.  I believe this album "7" is full of hurt from his divorce and the emotion that he expresses come through in these songs.
  I know you will love this newest album from Seal.  Purchase it today from Amazon.com http://bit.ly/7SealO2O and you can view the songs on iTunes.

*I participated in the 7 album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided an album to review but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...