Nov 3, 2015

We Love Disney on CD Review


 No matter how old we get, most all of us love Disney.  I am 54 and still get excited about a new Disney movie.  Well, now there is an awesome CD just released titled, "We Love Disney".  This new album is a Verve Records and Walt Disney Records union of 13 great songs from pop, R&B, country and rock artists.
 On this new CD you can hear artists like : Ne- Yo, Rascal Flatts with Lucy Hale, Ariana Grande, 
Jason Derulo, Gwen Stefani, Kacey Musgraves, Tori Kelly and more.  Some of these fantastic singers sing these songs listed below:


1. It's A Small, Small World
2. A Spoonful Of Sugar
3. Can You Feel the Love Tonight
4. Rainbow Connection
5. From Zero to Hero
6. I Wan'na Be Like You
7. In a World of My Own
8. Colors of the Wind
9. Ev'ry body Wants to be a Cat
10. Let It Go
11. A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
12. Part of Your World
13. Friend Like Me

   My favorite song's on this CD are Colors of the Wind, Friend Like Me and It's a Small, Small World.  Of course I love them all , but these 3 just grab my heart. Disney is so great!  I love their movies and their songs!
  This CD just came available to the public on 10/30.  You can order this CD @*Amazon: http://bit.ly/WLDO2O and iTunes: http://bit.ly/WeLoveDisneyMusicO2O
  Check out a glimpse of this CD on the YouTube clip below:
 https://youtu.be/VBbkFjvw9gs
 If you would like to visit the "We Love Disney" website to see and learn more about this wonderful CD, then visit it now.
  Disney has always brought joy to our lives through their movies and songs and with the new re-done songs album,you can feel the love again.  Because "We Love Disney" is the BEST!

* I participated in the We Love Disney album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided an album to review but all opinions are my own.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...